Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day



We had a great Valentine's day this year! Jason surprised me with some new diamond earrings and a matching necklace! Then I surprised him with the new iWork 09' computer program, the one he has be talking about even before it came out! He was so excited! We have made going to P.F.Chang's a Valentine's tradition now because we have gotten a gift card there for the last two years for Christmas so we just save it so we can use it on Valentine's day. Then Jason surprised me again and bought me this movie that I really wanted, The Secret Life of Bee's, and we popped popcorn and watched the new movie he got me!! It was a wonderful evening and I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is so loving and handsome!!
I LOVE YOU JASON!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow, sounds like a good day for you both! Give him a pat on the back for me and tell him good job!

DaNae said...

you little lovebirds! I want to see your cute face! I love your hair too.

Krista said...

Aren't husbands the best. Congrats on getting into school and good luck with the house hunt. I hear ya about the pediatrician. I took Evelyn the other day and two days later came down with strep throat. Its a nasty one.