Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MILWAUKEE WISCONSIN

Jason and I have recently been looking for houses in Milwaukee, and let me just say I do not like house searching!! I love the thought of having all my things already moved and into our nice new home. I don't like the looking for a house on craigslist and calling the contact number and waiting for them to get back to me, and them telling me that they want to find someone sooner than when we are able to move in! I also don't like the fact that I can't actually see the house! Anyone got any good helpful house searching tips when you are moving out of state!! PLEASE HELP!!!

2 comments:

DaNae said...

that is so exciting!! I need to call you soon and talk about everything. I got your message and have been a serious phone slacker. Maybe you and Jason should take a little weekend trip out there to check stuff out.

Kelli said...

You guys are just looking for somewhere to live right, not trying to buy a house? Cause I would never buy a house without seeing it. Boy, it is a tough situation when neither of you can at least see the place first. My suggestion would be to talk to your bishop and see if he can give you the numbers of some bishops out there and call them and ask for help in knowing what areas are good and which might be scary to live in. When do you guys head over there? Summer?