We had a blast in Spokane and during Christmas with both of our families! As you can tell I took alot of pictures! We had so much snow, it was crazy! Over all we had a ton of fun and had a very Merry Christmas!
I'm so glad you got to come home! This was a fun Christmas!!! I just wish I could have spent more time with you! Too bad I'm stuck in Seattle right now! :) Cute pictures!
Is that a Moose?! I missed a moose at mom and dad's?! Wow! Loved all the pictures and loved our pre-Christmas Christmas with you guys! Hopefully it won't be Christmas time 2009 before we get to see you again! Oh, and thanks again for Keyton's haircut! What a stud you made of him!
3 comments:
It looks like you had a blast in the 509. I wish I could have seen you. And um, what are you trying to say with those 2 snowmen and a baby snowmen???
I'm so glad you got to come home! This was a fun Christmas!!! I just wish I could have spent more time with you! Too bad I'm stuck in Seattle right now! :) Cute pictures!
Is that a Moose?! I missed a moose at mom and dad's?! Wow! Loved all the pictures and loved our pre-Christmas Christmas with you guys! Hopefully it won't be Christmas time 2009 before we get to see you again! Oh, and thanks again for Keyton's haircut! What a stud you made of him!
Post a Comment