Monday, December 29, 2008

One year!! And still going strong!







I can't believe that Jason and I have been married for a year already! We have been through so much in our first year, and have learned and grown so much together! I am so grateful for Jason and his patience but most of all I am grateful for the wonderful man that he is! 
These are just a few things that we have experienced this year!

- 1 move 
- 2 new jobs
- 3 trips for interviews for Medical school
- 1 acceptance into Medical School

We have definitely been through alot more than these few things, but these things have been the one's that have been the most trying, yet the biggest blessings in our marriage! 
The next year will bring new challenges, but together we have all we need!





3 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy anniversary you guys! I can't believe it's already been a year either! Man this year has gone by fast! And I have a feeling this next one will be a life changing year for all of us in the Campbell family. Congrats on one year down, only an eternity left to go!!

Ann Marie said...

Congrats Kayla and Jason!! I remember going to your wedding reception, it was super great by the way!! I loved seeing you at church yesterday!! I'm glad you are doing so fantastic!! Love ya!

Nycole said...

Such a cute wedding picture!