Saturday, January 31, 2009

All You Need Is Love


As you know I work in a Pediatrics office, so I tend to get sick often with all the fun things that the kids bring into my office. I have been told the first year working there is the worst as far as that goes. Well the past two weeks this is what Jason and I looked like every night, I brought home Strep throat! So we just took care of eachother. We kinda took it moment by moment, If I was doing ok and he was not I would do things for him and vice versa. We are both now finally doing better. Jason has never had strep as far as he knows, he keeps telling that he never wants to get it again. 

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wow that sucks guys! Glad to hear you're getting over it though! I got sick almost every other week when I started working up at the dental office too, so I know how you feel.