Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tuacahn - St. George!!!



Jason and I just got back from St. George, UT where we had the wonderful opportunity to go to Tuacahn! For those who don't know what Tuacahn is, because I had no idea, it is a outdoor amphitheatre in St. George. Anyways we got to go with my work and got to watch The Sound of Music on Friday night and then on Saturday night we got to watch Les Miserables! Saturday during the day we went to this trail called Chuckwalla and we had tons of fun hiking and our favorite part was seeing a desert turtle, and the little lizards running around everywhere! I named the Turtle "Tortuga" on behalf of my Big Sister! It was a blast! It was so nice to just relax and not have to worry about work or school! We ended our little vacation with visiting the St. George Temple which is beautiful! Besides the 110 degree weather the whole time, It was a blast!

1 comment:

DaNae said...

Sounds so fun. Im glad Jason will go to plays with you! Ben will too and he secretly likes them!