




We had so much fun! We got into Spokane one wednesday morning and went straight out to the lake! I got to wakeboard for the first time this summer and I was in heaven, I miss wakeboarding so much! Jason wakeboarded and wake surfed for the first time ever and he did so good! besides me getting really sun burnt, we had a blast! After going boating Angie, Amanda and I went and got pedicures at this really nice Spa, It was a real adventure the lady who did my pedicure crazy, but I won't go in detail about that! Then we were off to go to Angie's bachelorette party! I was fun we just had a bonfire at Amanda's and Angie opened gift's. On thursday I got my haircut and then we got everything ready for the family dinner at Camp Caro which was a blast! We attempted to take family pictures, some of them turned out way cute! Then after the dinner we went bowling and I don't think I have ever had that much fun bowling in my entire life! I tell you what the Campbell's and the Woolf's know how to through a party! Then on friday was the big day, Nathan and Angie got sealed at noon, it was so awesome! then we were off to hayden to set up for the reception, and it was alot of fun we all just visited! It was so much fun seeing old friends from high school! and being with family. Our trip was a blast and we are so happy for Nathan and Angie!
2 comments:
You look cute!
I LOVE being on the lake. So, so much fun. If you come to Montana I'll take you boating! :) And we'll take Jason fishing!
It was so good to see you. Next trip vegas baby.
Post a Comment