Kenzie May was born February 16, 2011 at 6:38 pm. She is the sweetest most precious little gift! She weighed in at 6 lbs 6oz and was 19 inches long. She brings us so much joy! and it is a true blessing to have her as part of our family! Kenzie swallowed meconium and had to be on antibiotics, but we were both released from the hospital the same day!
10 comments:
What a sweetie! Congrats! She is so so cute! You two are going to be great parents. Keep the pictures coming!
I love that third picture. What a beauty!!!
She's beautiful...congrats.
Oh, I haven't seen that third picture of her with that bow on! I LOVE it! She is beautiful! I love her!
Those are some precious faces Kenzie has! I love them and I can't wait to meet her! Yay for three "Campbell" girls in a row!! Hope you're doing well! We love you guys! Congrats!
Congrats Croskrey's. Pretty awesome that you are parents.
She is so dang cute! I hope you are feeling okay too. Love little Kenzie.
Congratulations girl!! She is beautiful! I wish I could be there to hold her :) love you Kayla!
What a beautiful little girls. Congras to you both. You will so much enjoy being a mom. But don't forget to laugh.
she is so cute!
Post a Comment