
Everyone keeps asking for a belly shot picture! This one was taken by my wonderful talented sister in Oct. I have more updated ones from Christmas time but I forgot my card reader in Washington! Anyway
I am feeling great! We are excited to be new parents and take on this new journey! Our sweet little girl is healthy and strong and she has a good kick, she must get that from her mom!!
We both can't wait to have her here with us!!!
4 comments:
you look wonderful! It was great to see you over x-mas. Can't wait to meet her!!
you are the cutest pregnant girl i've ever seen. i can't wait to meet baby girl when she comes!
You got a lot bigger in just that month between this picture and when we saw you for christmas! But both times you looked amazing and I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to hear from you anytime after tomorrow!! :)
Congrats!! I'm not sure if you've had the baby yet, but Congrats!! Enjoy her and take care of yourself!
Megan
Post a Comment