Friday, July 31, 2009

Spokane Trip





Alot of things have happened in the last 2 months, I will take it one post at a time! I went to Spokane to visit family and spend my 25 birthday, since Jason was gone. I was there for almost a month, and Jason was there for 3 weeks. The day after I got there I had the biggest surprise of my life! My family and Jason's family, and of course Jason all went in to buy me a brand new Bernina sewing machine for my birthday! I had no idea! It was the best birthday gift ever! Needless to say I was sewing alot! On my actual birthday I just hung out with my family and my best friend all growing up, and we went to dinner that night to celebrate! It was fun! My cousin came in town so that my sister could take her senior pictures, and we had lots of fun playing! Jason came to Spokane a week after me, and I was so happy to see him again, after 5 weeks of being apart! We also went and visited my grandma and grandpa, and aunt and uncle! It was so fun seeing them! We wish we lived closer so we could see all our family more often. We also went to Moses Lake, to visit Jason's aunt and cousins, they have a really sweet water park! Jason's cousin Kacie came in town for a week, and we all had fun! We went to silverwood, and had a blast there! The new rollercoaster is a crazy! Jason got to go fishing alot, he was happy! Most of our time was spent hanging with family, and we had a ton of fun! 

No comments: