Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Change Is good
I have recently been inspired to try and be better about exercising, waking up earlier and studying my scriptures. Jason has been trying to get me to do all three of the things better for awhile! He is so great! Anyway I have recently started waking up at 6 am and Jason and I go to BYU and work out, I go swimming and do laps, which is so amazing and I love it! Then I come home and Jason stays at school and studies, I get ready and then have about an hour to study my scriptures in the morning. I can't tell you the difference it has made in my day just doing something so simple! Ok I admit I am a little hard to wake up, Jason will agree I am sure, but after swimming and studying I feel so much better. I am so grateful for things that Jason helps me out with. I love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment