Monday, May 26, 2008

Updates continued!


We went to Park City for a bike ride it was so much fun!

Jason and Jesse coloring eggs that was fun to watch!

This was on Valentines day at P.F. Changs (thanks mom)

This was on my wedding day! I put this one in because now Angie is officially going to be my sister in-law! Nathan and Angie are getting married in August we are so excited!


We are leaving this week to go up to Spokane so Jason can take the MCAT and to see family! We are so excited! I will update you on that when we get back!

4 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

Yeah! You're back! :) I love the pics. And I love your background!!! Where did you get it? Can't wait to see you in just a few short days!
T

Nycole said...

Hey! I saw your link on Celeste's blog. I hope you newleyweds are doing great!!!

DaNae said...

ok, I think you need to update more my friend. I wish I was in Spokane with you. Oh yeah, I need to call you soon...but the place I had my reception is called Hannah's garden Inn. But my mom said the owners were selling it and didnt know if they were still doing weddings. I have to call you after 9 cuz of my lame minutes. You know me and my cell phone right!!! love ya...eat at noodle express for me.

The Lovinger's said...

Hey Kayla!
I am so glad you guys got a new blog and I was excited to see the updates. I hope you guys are doing awesome. Enjoy Spokane for us too. Oh, and check out our blog at: www.thelovingers.blogspot.com