Monday, May 26, 2008

Updates!

This was us after church! Tucker didn't want to look at the camera!Tucker makes so many different faces so I had to put some on here!



We loved the POOL!

So this is going to be a very long blog to update and catch everyone up on what has been going on with Jason and I! I am going to post alot of pictures! First: My parents, sister and nephew all came to visit Jason and I in early march! Jason and Tucker had a great time together they were making faces at eachother back and forth, it was very entertaining! It was a blast we spent tons of time swimming in the pool with Tuck! He is a little fish! We went shopping alot, we went to the dinosaur museum, we also went to the aquarium, and last but certainly not least we went to Temple Square! It was such a fun trip and it was so much fun to spend with family! Second: We had some extra time, which is very rare, so we decided to go up to Park City for a bike ride we had a blast! Afterwards we walked around and looked at the shops and had dinner at Main Street Pizza & Pasta, we love that place! Third: I just had to add a picture of Jason coloring eggs cause he was so into it! We had so much fun on Easter coloring eggs and what can I say I made a pretty good dinner! Just ask Jason! We been doing lots of other things I will be better about having the camera with me to capture all of our fun times but for now these are just a few of the highlights!














1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

KAYLA!! I'm excited that you have a blog!! I love blogs! Glad you and Jason are doing so great!! I miss you, hope utah is a blast!