Kenzie is changing a lot these days! she started eating solids at 4 months but she just recently started actually liking them! she also has a zippy cup, and we are feeding her some table food, it has been fun! Kenzie also is a girl of many faces and this is her new face she makes all the time! the one with her nose scrunched! she is too funny!! she is rolling over all the time and we a just waiting for her to crawl! she acts like she wants to! she also loves to be on her feet and try to take steps, she so much and we just love her so much!!
3 comments:
Oh she is so cute, I just want to eat her up! I can't wait to see her!!! :)
she is so adorable! Such a beautiful girl!
What's up with my blog? It says you haven't written since May, so I hadn't looked! Ahh, I bet I've missed a lot! I can't believe how old Kenzie is getting! Such a cute little girl. Can't wait to see you all again!
Post a Comment