Thursday, September 9, 2010

Apostle Islands





jason and i had the opportunity to go the apostle islands and go backpacking! it's such a beautiful hike it's right on lake superior and it has these fabulous sea caves they call them all along shore it's so beautiful! we had so much fun. the weather wasn't to good for us and while we there found out jason's brand new water filter didn't work. but luckily we carried in enough water and all was well. we stayed at the most amazing campsite you could walk down to the beach so at night we watched the sunset, which by the way is probably the most beautiful either of had ever seen! we had so much fun and can't wait to go there again sometime! oh and you can kinda see my pregnant belly i am 16 weeks in the pictures but today i am 17 weeks!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I wonder why they're called Apostle islands. Really pretty. And no, I can't see your belly yet, but come Christmastime, oh yeah, that'll be fun. Only a couple more weeks until we get to find out if it's a little Karlita or a mini Jason!

Mike and Bre said...

I am so jealous! I want to go hiking with you. I also hear you are pregnant!! I am so happy for you both! Miss you K