Friday, May 14, 2010

Spokane trip

aunt jeanette and i
visiting cousins!!!!
my dad's boat
grandma and i
grandpa and i
kelli and cassidy
taraka and taylor
angie and carter
cassidy kay
taylor rae
the bigger boys keyton and tucker
carter- so cute!!
the girls- cassidy and taylor
keyton
cassidy,carter,and taylor the younger ones
my cute nieces an nephews
i know, i know there are a tons of pictures i happen to love to take lots of pictures, like my mom and sister i guess it just runs in the family! i got to see all my nieces and nephews while i was home and i miss them all so much already! i also loved spending time with my siblings, i wish we were able to live closer so that we could get together and not have such a rushed trip but such is life! i also got to go see my grandparents in oregon and lots of cousins!! it was a blast and i have more pictures to post so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Well I love posts with lots of pictures, so no worries! Miss you too!

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I am so glade that you posted so many pictures, it is fun looking at them.

Hope all is going well for you Mrs. Medical Wife. Can you believe you are done with 1 year. Leif and I are just about to start our 4th year. Time goes by so fast.

Brad said...

What a cute family. I love the picture of the babies in their onesies on the couch.