My First 8 blocks.
My Borders
My Sweet Fabric!

Our first three blocks done!
My friend Emily and I!
My friend Emily and I started a beginning quilt class about 4 weeks ago and I have quite honestly just been lazy and not blogged about it! I have thought about blogging about it multiple times a day!
Anyway so we started this class and our Instructors name is Sue Anderson, and she is amazing! We are making a sampler quilt, and I have finished 2 of the blocks so far. The first one is called the rail fence, and the second is called the nine patch!
You may be thinking that my fabric is ugly, or old school, or some other random thing, or flat out why I picked those fabrics. Well I will just answer your question right now! You see I was born in 1984 and this is my first real quilt, so I decided to do my quilt with some fabrics that were 80's inspired. I think my choice in fabric so far has been awesome.
I will keep you posted on the progress. We have class every monday night!
3 comments:
Ugly, but I'll bet it looks awesome when you get done with it. Way to go and good luck! Still wish I had the ability and motivation to learn quilting! Can't wait to see one of your finished products one day. -Kelli
I love it. But then again, what do I know? It is going to look incredible when u r done! I like this quilt way more than I like your other work that I've seen.
I like that fabric!!! It's going to be a rockin' quilt! :) Can't wait to see the end result!
Post a Comment