Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Good Ol Days!!

I was going through old pictures and I came upon this one and it brought back so many great memories! I wish we all lived closer and could see each other more often! I miss the good ol days with you girls! Love ya all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kayla,
love this photo! when and where was it taken?

DaNae said...

love you too girl! We all look like BABES!

Kayla said...

It was taken I think the summer of 2001 right after girls camp! We were at the the McCoy's house hanging out! remeber how we used to go there like every sunday!

janel said...

Wow this is awesome I love it and I always think about how blessed we were to have the best friends ever and we had so much fun! We seriously have had such a great start to life it's not even fair!