Saturday, August 15, 2009

Everything New!

Jason and I at the White Coat Ceremony!
Scott, Richard, and Jason after the White Coat Ceremony
Chelsey, Jenna, and I
Chelsey & Jenna my new buddies!
Lots has been going on this past week! Jason started orientation, and it has been crazy! We have met some new friends and have had lots of fun hanging out with them! I got offered a job this week all in the midst of the events.
Tuesday we went to the Wisconsin State Fair with some new friends we met, and had a blast, they had chocolate covered bacon! It was nasty! They have the most amazing cream puffs though! Wednesday night we went to a Brewer's Game and decided to go tailgating before with some friends and had a blast! Thursday we went to the Zoo and then yesterday was Jason's White Coat Ceremony! After Jason's Ceremony we all went out to eat and had lots of fun!

3 comments:

Los Peña said...

How fun Kayla!!! I'm so glad you guys are settling in, I'll look forward to further updates...LOL! We miss your face sister!

Kelli said...

How awesome that you've met some friends already, that will definitely help the adjustment! I love bacon, but chocolate on bacon... I don't need to try it to know that would be disgusting. Yuck! Love the white coat attire!

The Pyper Fam said...

Let the journey begin, huh!!! :) I'm glad that you've made such good friends already, at least you guys will have each other when your husbands are busy busy busy during school! :) Miss you!