Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jason

I have the worlds best husband in the world! He is the sweetest and I love him so much! I just wish I could be with him. Jason is currently in Alabama doing his COT training (Commissioned Officer Training) for the Air Force for the next month. I miss him so much and he only left this morning! Wish me luck for the next month.

3 comments:

DaNae said...

You guys are so cute. I didnt know he joined the airforce. I hate when hubby's are out of town.

Adrienne & Scott said...

Hey Kayla! That's cool that you're moving to Milwaukee. Why are you moving out here? Yeah, we'll totally have to get together. We actually live on the border of Waukegan and Gurnee, IL. It's pretty much smack dab in the middle of Milwaukee and Chicago. It's where Six Flags is. When do you guys move out here?

Mallory said...

Oh, that is a wonderful picture of Jason! Haha. You need to be my shining example of how easy it is to have your husband gone for a month and a half so when Jimmy has to do it, I can get through! :)