Saturday, May 9, 2009

Animal Kingdom/ Magic Kingdom










The second day we went to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. We spent most of the day at Animal Kingdom. I have to say it's probably my favorite park, because I love animals, and they have the best roller coaster there! We left our hotel at 8 am and headed for animal kingdom first and Jason ran to get a fast pass for the MT. EVEREST roller coaster. Man it was awesome. You go backwards part of the time I loved it, and so did Jason! So that all took place in ASIA, then we headed to AFRICA to go on a Jeep Safari which we also had fast passes, It was way fun. We saw tons of animals and we also almost fell off a bridge in the Jeep! JK it's just part of the ride! We loved Animal Kingdom! Park was closing soon so we decided to go to Magic Kingdom that night and hang out, so got some more fast passes there for thunder mountain the roller coaster, and splash mountain! We did so many other rides but the ones I am mentioning were the most fun! 

No comments: