Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trip to St. George, AZ, and NV















Jason and I were feeling a little adventurous and decided to go camping. We originally had planned on going to lake mead in NV, but while we were driving we found a nice little camp ground right outside of St. George, UT it was actually in AZ though and right on the Virgin River. We had a ton of fun, It was so beautiful there and so nice to just relax for a couple days. Jason is graduating this week so it was a nice little stress reliever for him since he has finals. We drove to Mesquite,NV which was really close for one day just to check it out, and we also spent some time in St. George, UT and  then went back to our lovely campsite in AZ. SO we basically were state hoping. It was a blast! 

4 comments:

DaNae said...

That looks awesome! I wish you would have driven a little further south to see me tho.

Kelli said...

Oh fun guys! I wish we could get out and go places like that! Enjoy the freedom while you have it! :)

The Pyper Fam said...

It does look like it was lots of fun! Have fun this week with family in town!

King Family said...

You both look great and happy! Love you and hope all is well. I read down further that you are going to disney world...when??? That's only 3 and a half hours from me...let me know!