This is our first Christmas being married! We wanted to make some of our own traditions and do some that we have both grown up with. We went and bought our 4 ft tree at the local rite-aid! We bought the cheapest tree one the lot,and it was my favorite little tree! Jason put the tree on top of the car and tied it with some really sweet string that they gave us inside the rite-aid! We got home safely and then Jason started sawing away at the thing! It was finally finished and I got to decorate and I put some Christmas music on and had a blast after wards we drank some hot chocolate and watched Christmas movies!
1 comment:
fun stuff. I still have yet to buy a real tree for Christmas, but it was fun picking out our fake one that first year. :) See you two in a few days!
Post a Comment