Jason's 24th Birthday was yesterday! He is the greatest Husband ever and I am so grateful that he is a part of my life, and that we will be together forever! I LOVE YOU JASON!! anyway enough mushy stuff!! So a good friend of mine's husband has a birthday right before Jason and they were turning the same age, so Gabby and I decided to have a combined surprise birthday party for them! We took them to Tucano's for dinner together then we told them there was a big dance going on at the church and we wanted to go! They had no idea! It was a ton of fun! We baked 6 dozen cupcakes and frosted and decorated them all the day of the party we were a little stressed but, it turned out awesome!! On Jason's actual birthday we went to boondock's and played arcade games and had a blast!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish we could be closer to celebrate together! :( maybe next year! :) Kayla, I'm so proud of you! You are becoming so domesticated! Making cup cakes for your sweet husband and all! :) I love your halloween food! I'm totally doing that next year! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment