Sunday, August 3, 2008

Timpanogos Caves!!!






We have been doing some fun stuff lately! The most recent adventure was going to the Timpanogos Caves, up in the American Fork canyon! We had a blast, we took Diego and Karina with us! They are brother and sister and we have the opportunity of being their mentors through 4-H. We had so much fun with them they are such great kids! Jason and I also had fun together we haven't gone hiking in a really long time, so we really enjoyed the mile hike up the mountain. It didn't seem like a mile though because it is straight up! The cave's were the best part, they are so beautiful inside, but it was freezing cold in there. They have a tour guide take you through the cave's and explain all the structures inside. I felt like I was in one of the caves from the Planet Earth series!! I love that show for those who don't know! All in all it was a blast and we learned alot about Utah, and most of all how beautiful and adventurous Happy Valley really is!

2 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

We just did that hike a few weks ago. Pretty amazing huh!

DaNae said...

Hey! I am in Spoky so I will probably see you at the reception this weekend!